Monday, October 4, 2010

Let me introduce myself...

Welcome to my blog!  "The Catholic Scholar" might seem a bit off-putting at first, but please don't quit reading at the title!  I promise...there will be nothing stuffy and pedantic about this blog.  My goal here is to examine a wide range of topics, scholarly and not-so-scholarly, from a Catholic perspective.  Together, we'll explore everything from theology to genealogy, history to books, music to cats.  Yes, cats.  Feel free to leave comments and enter into discussions (respectfully, please), and check back often, for I hope to update this blog several times a week.

I'll begin with a favorite quote: "To read a book for the first time is to make the acquaintance of a new friend; to read it again is to meet an old one."

No comments:

Post a Comment