Saturday, November 1, 2014

Lord Jesus, Make Me a Saint

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; fill me with Your indwelling presence that I may always be in a state of grace.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; make me holy and set me aside for Your service.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; may I belong wholly to You.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; pour Your love into me that I may pour it out upon You and upon every person I meet.

Lord Jesus, make me saint; increase my faith that I may never doubt You and the truths that You have revealed.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; fill me with hope so that I may look ahead to an eternity with You.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; help me practice every virtue and spurn every vice.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; open my mind that I may understand Your teaching and strengthen my will that I may follow it.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; make me always obedient to Your commands.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; may I always put You first, others second, and myself last in a spirit of true service.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; fill me with Your joy and light that I may radiate that joy and light to all people.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; give me a prayerful heart that I may live in an intimate relationship with You and intercede for my fellow human beings.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; use me as Your little instrument to spread Your grace and love throughout the world.

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; may people see You when they look at me. 

Lord Jesus, make me a saint; when my last day on earth is done, take me to Heaven to live with You forever.

Amen.

1 comment: