Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Little Something Extra...Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time

A Prayer for Wisdom 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Make my soul responsive to You. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Perfect my faith that it may not be merely an intellectual assent but a real, intimate relationship with You. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Help me penetrate into the depths of divine truth that I may know You better and understand Your plan for my life. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
May I detach my heart from the things of this world and focus on the things of eternity. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Increase my longing for Heaven. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Fill my heart with joy in You. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Give me discernment that I may apply Your divine teachings to every situation of my life.

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Expand Your love inside of me that it may flow out to others. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Teach me to make right choices that I may live a holy life. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Strengthen me that I may prefer Your wisdom to all power and material goods. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Never allow me to be separated from You. 

Blessed Lord, grant me wisdom. 
Wrap me in Your loving arms. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment